ADS

Guacamole

Guacamole

Guacamole at its base is mashed avocados and from there you can start adding more ingredients. Lime juice is a common component of guacamole as it helps prevent the avocados from discolouring once exposed to the air. I like to keep my guacamole nice and fresh by using fresh ingredients like tomatoes, onions, jalapeno peppers, cilantro and cumin. I normally just throw my guacamole together without looking at a recipe and I include ingredients based on what I am using it for. If I am using the guacamole as a dip I would likely include everything in the recipe below. If I was using the guacamole as a side or as a filling for a tacos or a burrito I would probably omit some of the ingredients that were already present in the dish. If what I was serving the guacamole with was spicy I might omit the jalapeno pepper for example. I really like how smooth and cool and creamy guacamole is. It makes a nice foil for hot and spicy dishes. Guacamole is a really simple and versatile dish not to mention being oh so good!

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment