ADS

Oven Dried Tomato Vinaigrette

Oven Dried Tomato Vinaigrette

It seems that I have been eating a lot of salads lately. Another one of my favorite salad dressings is a sun died tomato vinaigrette. Since I had just oven dried some tomatoes I thought that I would make my own oven died tomato vinaigrette. I have been eating a lot of Greek style salads lately so I though I would try the oven died tomato vinaigrette on a Greek Salad. It made for a pretty nice light lunch.

Ingredients:
1 oven dried tomato (or sun dried tomatoes, pureed in food processor)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon white or red wine vinegar
1 clove garlic (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Mix everything.

Similar Recipes:
Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Roast Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette

No comments:

Post a Comment