ADS

Maple Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake with Maple Mascarpone Cream


I have been seeing a lot of tasty looking pumpkin recipes on food blogs lately so I wanted to do a pumpkin dish for my thanksgiving dinner dessert. While searching I came across a recipe for mini pumpkin cheesecakes on Pinch My Salt. The pumpkin cheesecake recipe also happened to have maple syrup, falling into the maple theme that I had going for my thanksgiving dinner. The original recipe called for 14 minutes of cooking time which I though was little light but I guess it would be fine for mini cheesecakes. My cheesecakes were a bit bigger and I ended up cooking them for closer to 40 minutes before they looked done. I topped the cheesecake with a maple mascarpone cream. The pumpkin cheesecakes were a great finish to a tasty thanksgiving dinner. I really liked the pumpkin flavour in the cheesecake. Luckily I still have a lot of pumpkin puree to use in other recipes.

Maple Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake

(makes 2 servings)
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon butter (melted)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 egg (slightly beaten)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ginger

Directions:
1. Mix the graham cracker, brown sugar, butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom of two 4 inch spring form pans.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into the spring form pans.
5. Bake in a preheated 325F oven until it is set, about 45-60 minutes.

Note: This recipe makes enough for 2 4 inch spring form pans. Triple the recipe for an 8 inch spring form pan and quadruple the recipe for a 10 inch spring form pan.

Similar Recipes:
Pumpkin Pie
Maple Cheesecake
Chocolate Cheesecake
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake
Pumpkin Casserole
Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Turtle Bread
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment