ADS

Cauliflower Gratin

Cauliflower Gratin


For my second dish with cauliflower I thought that I would go with the classic cauliflower gratin. I don't think you can really go wrong with smothering a vegetable in becamel sauce, covering it with cheese and baking it until golden brown on top. It is really easy and nice and tasty. I saw a few recipes that called for the addition of bits of ham or topping it with breadcrumbs. Both of these additions sound good and I will have to try them.

Ingredients:
1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
1 serving bechamel sauce
1 1/2 cups cheese (shredded)

Directions:
1. Boil the cauliflower until just tender, about 6-8 minutes.
2. Drain the cauliflower and place in a baking dish.
3. Pour the bechamel sauce over the cauliflower and top with the cheese.
4. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown on top.

Cauliflower Gratin (in pan)


Similar Recipes:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Potatoes au Gratin

No comments:

Post a Comment