ADS

Fish Tacos

Fish Tacos

A while ago I came across the concept of shrimp tacos which sounded so interesting that I tried them right away. I had never though about using seafood to make tacos before. The concept of fish tacos came up in the comments of that post which also sounded pretty interesting. I am always looking for ways to increase the amount of seafood in my meal plan. The fish tacos were pretty easy to make. The hardest part was waiting for the fish to marinate. I had the fish tacos with some lettuce, salsa verde, sour cream, cilantro and lime. The fish tacos were pretty good. I will have to try to work them into my meal plan again in the future. I wonder if there are any other tasty ways of making seafood tacos?

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon oil
juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin (ground)
1 jalapeno (chopped)
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
1 pound white fish (tilapia, cod, etc.)
8 large tortillas
lettuce
salsa verde
sour cream
cilantro
lime (sliced)

Directions:
1. Mix the oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, jalapeno and cilantro in a bowl.
2. Place the marinade and the fish in a bowl and let it marinate for 10-20 minutes.
3. Broil the fish in the oven for 4-7 minutes.
4. Let the fish rest and then shred it with forks.
5. Assemble the tacos by placing some of the shredded fish in a tortilla with some salsa verde, sour cream and cilantro.

Note: Can be used as a filling in burritos.

Similar Recipes:
Shrimp Tacos
Tacos al Pastor
Sea Bass with Mango and Black Bean Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment