ADS

Cucumber and Feta Salad

Cucumber and Feta Salad

I came across this cucumber with feta and mint salad not too long ago. I really liked everything about the salad from the crisp, cool, and juicy cucumbers to the salty feta, the fresh herbs and lemon vinaigrette. I thought that this cool and refreshing salad would finish off my lamb souvlaki dinner perfectly. Although I really liked the sound of the mint in the salad, I was already going with a dill theme in the meal so I used dill in the cucumber salad as well. The dill went really well in the salad though next time I will have to try it with the mint. This salad was really simple to make and came together in no time at all. I will be making this a lot over the summer.

Ingredients:
1 cucumber (sliced)
1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
1/2 cup dill (chopped)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 lemon (juice and zest)
1 green onion (chopped, optional)
salt and pepper

Directions:
1. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Toss the cucumber and feta with the dill and dressing to coat.

Similar Recipes:
Horiatiki Salata (Greek Salad)
Cucumber and Feta Rolls
Creamy Dilled Cucumber Salad

Take a look at the Weekend Herb Blogging roundup at The Well-Seasoned Cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment