ADS

On Vacation

Tomorrow I will be on a plane on my way to enjoying a little over two weeks of vacation in Greece! I have been looking forward to this for a long time as it has been well over two years since my last real vacation. I will be spending about a week on the mainland followed by a week exploring a few of the islands including a stop in Turkey.

My decision to go to Greece on this vacation was in part influenced by my recent enjoyment of Greek cuisine. In addition to seeing the sights, learning new things and experiencing a bit of Greek culture, I am really looking forward to enjoying some tasty Greek cuisine!

This is so exciting!

Although I will miss a few weeks of the best local produce while I am gone, I am hoping that it will be a good time for food in Greece as well. I will still get to see what you have been making while I was away in Reader when I get back.

Time to get back to packing.
See you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment