ADS

Tacos

Tacos


It has been a while since I last had texmex and the craving for it had been growing and needed to be satisfied. Although my definition of tacos has changed greatly from when I was a kid I sometimes crave those tacos that were made with the store bought taco seasoning packages. This time however, I decided to make my own taco seasoning and it turned out really well. It wasn't quite the same as the store bought packages but it was very tasty and the tacos satisfied my texmex cravings. One of the things that I like so much about tacos is that you can place so many great thing in them in addition to the meat. This time I went with the classic lettuce, tomato, salsa, cheese and sour cream. I served the tacos with a side of guacamole.

Tacos

(makes 8 tacos)
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
1 batch taco seasoned ground beef
8 tortillas (hard or soft)
lettuce (shredded)
tomatoes (chopped)
salsa
cheese (grated)
sour cream

Directions:
1. Assemble tacos.

Similar Recipes:
Taco Salad
Taco Rice
Taco Pasta
Taco Quesadilla Pizzas
Burritos
Korean Short Rib Tacos
Korean Spicy BBQ Chicken Tacos
Chipotle Lime Shrimp Tostadas
Taco Pizza
Fajitas
Seven Layer Dip Cornmeal Pancakes
Taco Stuffed Shells
Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment