ADS

Grilled Turkey and Brie Sandwich with Cranberry Chutney

Grilled Turkey and Brie Sandwich with Cranberry Chutney
In amongst all of the Thanksgiving roast turkey dinner leftovers and turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce last week I tried something new. I had a bunch of leftover cranberry chutney and I was wondering what to do with it. One of the first things that I thought of was the baked brie with cranberry sauce that I had tried a while ago and really enjoyed. I then thought that it would also work well in sandwich form. You can't really go wrong with a sandwich that starts with lots of ooey gooey melted brie and I already knew that the cranberry chutney would go well with all of the melted cheese. Since I also still had some leftover roast turkey I could not see why I shouldn't add some to the sandwich while I was at it. So I ended up with a grilled turkey and brie sandwich with cranberry chutney and it turned out great! The melted brie and sweet and tangy cranberry chutney along with the turkey was a great flavour combo and the slightly crisp buttery bread that wrapped it all up was the perfect finish. I can't wait for some more leftover turkey and cranberry sauce to make this sandwich again.

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment