ADS

Mexican Salsa - Pico De Gallo


Salsa is one of the many condiments used in Mexican cuisine. I usually make this Mexican Salsa to go with some warm tortilla chips. Today, however, I am serving the salsa with my delicious Soft Tacos With Chicken. In addition, I also made some Salsa Verde for the tacos. I will be posting the chicken tacos together with the Salsa Verde recipe tomorrow. So, please remember to come back for the rest of the recipes.


Mexican Salsa – Pico De Gallo
(Printable Recipe)

Ingredients

4 Medium Tomatoes, diced
½ (100 g) White Onion, diced
2 Serrano Chilies, finely chopped
1 Avocado, pitted and cubed
A small bunch of Cilantro, chopped
½ of a Lime, juiced or to taste
Sea Salt to taste

Method

Combine the tomatoes, onion, chilies, avocado, cilantro, lime juice and season with sea salt. Let the salsa stand at a room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment