ADS

BBQ Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich

BBQ Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich


While I was enjoying my grilled roast beef and cheese sandwich I could not help but think of other roast beef sandwiches. Although I have not been to Arby's in a long time I still remember their roast beef sandwiches all covered in melted cheese and very often with a tangy barbecue sauce. With this idea I knew exactly what I wanted to do for my next leftover roast beef meal, a tangy bbq roast beef sandwich smothered in melted cheese.

I started out by making my own bbq sauce and for the sandwich I simply warmed up and shredded some of my leftover roast beef and mixed it in with the bbq sauce and placed it on the bottom of the bun. Next came the cheese followed by a few minutes under the broiler to melt the cheese and it was done and ready to be eaten. This bbq roast beef sandwich was so good! How can you go wrong with moist, falling apart tender roast beef drenched in a tasty bbq sauce and covered in melted cheese?

BBQ Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich

(makes 1 sandwich)
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
1/2 cup cooked roast beef (shredded and warmed up)
1/4 BBQ sauce
1 bun
1/4 cheddar cheese

Directions:
1. Mix the shredded beef and bbq sauce.
2. Place the roast beef n your bun and top with the cheese.
3. Place the open faced sandwich under the broiler until the cheese melts. (Watch this as it can burn easily.)

Similar Recipes:
Grilled Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
BBQ Chicken with Blue Cheese Slaw Wraps
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with Slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment