ADS

Cranberry and Pistachio White Chocolate Bark

Cranberry and Pistachio White Chocolate Bark


I have been seeing recipes for bark since I started food blogging and I have always wanted to try making some. Bark seems to be pretty simple in concept, being chocolate that is melted and then topped with goodies. After the chocolate has cooled it is broken into pieces that I guess resemble pieces of bark. With the cranberry, pistachio and white chocolate combo still fresh on my mind I figured that it was the perfect time to try making some holiday bark. I decided to mix the cranberries and pistachios into the melted chocolate rather than just sprinkling them on top as I figured the bark would hold together better. The cranberry, pistachio and white chocolate bark turned out great! I used some good quality white chocolate that was nice and creamy and it felt like it was just melting in your mouth and it went perfectly with the cranberries and pistachios.

Given the simple concept of bark, there are near endless possibilities. Peppermint or candy cane bark seems to be another popular bark recipe around the holidays. A while ago when I was having trouble finding the bacon chocolate bar that I had heard about I was seriously considering melting down some good dark chocolate and making some bacon bark! Bacon bark aside, I am looking forward to experimenting with bark some more.

Cranberry and Pistachio White Chocolate Bark

(makes 24+ pieces)
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
1 pound white Chocolate (chopped)
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup pistachios

Directions:
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Mix in the cranberries and pistachios.
2. Pour the chocolate into a parchment paper lined baking sheet and smooth it out.
3. Let cool and set completely on the counter or in the fridge.
4. Break into pieces and enjoy.

Similar Recipes:
Cranberry and Pistachio Biscotti Dipped in White Chocolate
Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment