ADS

Wine Truffles and a Gift

It’s time to celebrate a little around here. This blog was born in the month of March a couple of short years ago, but that’s not all. Today is my birthday, meaning my real birthday, and to celebrate, I have a gift for one of you. I recently received a sample box of wine truffles from Austin’s own Delysia Chocolatier, and one lucky commenter will get to sample these truffles as well. When I received the sample, I was first delighted by the packaging which is like a gift from Tiffany only in red. I pulled the white, satin ribbon off the box and picked off the lid to find nicely crafted square truffles that smelled like chocolate heaven. Delysia has worked with local, central Texas Becker Vineyards wines to create Reserve Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Port varieties. The truffles are handmade in the Parisian style with premium chocolate. The chocolates I sampled were rich and smooth tasting, and the wine added a nice fruitiness. Delysia also offers over sixty other flavors such as wasabi raspberry and even cigar that are combined in various collections, and they can develop customized collections to suite any occasion. They have generously offered to send a box of wine truffles to one of my blog visitors. All you have to do is leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you. This is limited to US mailing addresses only. At noon (CST) on Friday, April 2, one commenter of this post will be randomly selected to receive these lovely chocolates. Good luck!



UPDATE:
The winner of the gift of chocolates is Pam from Sidewalk Shoes. Congratulations, Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment