ADS

On Vacation

It seems like I just got back from Seattle and the IFBC 2010 and now I am rushing off to the airport again. It has been my rough goal to try to do one big vacation every other year. Two years ago it was Greece and the next place on my list was Italy. I certainly will miss all of the great local produce that is available right now while I am gone but Italy is calling my name. Italian cuisine was one of the first that I got into and it holds a special place with me. I am really looking forward to experiencing some of it from the source over the next few weeks!

The Canadian Thanksgiving is also coming up in two weeks (I will make it back just in time!) so I have added some Thanksgiving ideas to the sidebar.

Time to get going. I'll be back in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment