ADS

Fresh Cranberry Relish

Cranberry Relish

When I was at the grocery store picking up the cranberries, they had one of those buy two and get them cheap so I ended up walking home with twice as many cranberries as I really needed. It was ok though as there was another thing that I wanted to try with cranberries, a fresh cranberry relish. This relish is pretty simple consisting of fresh cranberries, an apple, an orange and sugar to balance out the tartness of the cranberries. Yes, you read that right; there is a whole orange with the peel and all in there. (The peel gives it a really amazing orange flavour.) This cranberry relish is certainly not a replacement for a cranberry sauce but it is wonderful in its own right. It is so fresh and vibrant and the flavour combination is pretty amazing. I could easily eat a large bowl of this like a salad or it would go well on some vanilla yogurt.

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment