ADS

New Feature: Recipe Index

Due to popular demand I have added a recipe index which can be found in the menu bar just below the header image. You have always been able to get to all of my recipes through the labels and the archives but you have to scroll through the more recent posts to see them all. I have always wanted a quicker way to get at the recipes but blogger did not make it easy. I recently came across a solution that works, even if it required a bit of tinkering and coding. It is a bit slow but it gets the job done and allows you to view all of the recipes in a particular group or category on a single page sorted alphabetically by title. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think. I would love to hear any suggestions about how I can make my recipes easier to access.

Recipe Index

No comments:

Post a Comment