ADS

Pumpkin White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut Cookies

While I was looking through pumpkin recipes recently, I came across the idea of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies which sounded so good that I had to try them right away! I had not thought to use pumpkin in cookies before but I knew that it would be a killer combo. When I went to see if I had any chocolate chips, I happened to stumble across some macadamia nuts first. I looked at the container and thought, I have just enough for a batch of cookies and then inspiration struck! Why not add pumpkin to some white chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies? White chocolate chunk and macadamia nut cookies are my all time favourite cookie and so with that thought I instantly had a new plan.

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment