ADS

Pineapple and Banana Salsa

Pineapple and Banana Salsa

I was planning on doing a spicy dish and I wanted serve it with a cool and refreshing fruity salsa. Sweet and soft bananas and juicy, tart and sweet pineapple seemed like an excellent combination and along with some sharp red onions and some fresh cilantro I was all set. I could not resist spicing things up a bit with the addition of some jalapeno peppers and I finished everything off with a splash of lime juice. I could also see adding a table spoon of marmalade to the mix but I held off on it this time.

Pineapple and Banana Salsa

A refreshing fruity salsa with pinapple and bananas.


Servings: makes 4 servings

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes

Printable Recipe
Ingredients
  • 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
  • 2 bananas, peeled and cut into small pieces
  • 1/4 cup red onion, diced
  • 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
  • 1 lime, juice
  • 1 handful cilantro, chopped
Directions
  1. Mix everything.

Similar Recipes:
Mango and Banana Relish
Pico de Gallo
Mango and Black Bean Salsa
Jerk Fish on Coconut Rice Topped with Banana and Pineapple Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment