ADS

Pan Seared Salmon with Dill Sour Cream Sauce

Pan Seared Salmon with Dill Sour Cream Sauce

I keep meaning to eat more fish but I never seem to get around to doing it... Last week I was watching the food network and saw an episode about pan seared salmon. Seeing the amazingly seared salmon was just the nudge that I needed. I picked up some nice looking salmon along with some asparagus when I went to the market on the weekend. The salmon seared up nice and golden and crispy. It was really good. I enjoy salmon and it is easy to cook. I really should have it more often.

Ingredients:
1 serving salmon (de-boned)
1 teaspoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon dill (chopped)
1 tablespoon dill pickle (chopped)
1 teaspoon lemon juice

Directions:
1. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.
3. Sear the salmon on both sides in the pan (about 5 minutes on the skin side followed by 2 minute on the other side).
4. Mix the sour cream, dill, pickle and lemon juice.
5. Place the salmon on a plate and top with the dill sour cream sauce.

Similar Recipes:
Pan Seared Salmon on Spinach in Tarragon Sauce
Pan Seared Salmon on Thai Curried Spinach
Halibut with Lemon, Butter, Caper and Dill Sauce
Salmon Teriyaki
Misoyaki Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment