ADS

Pizza with Grilled Chicken, Roasted Red Peppers, and Asiago Cheese

Pizza with Grilled Chicken, Roasted Red Peppers, and Asiago Cheese

I have been wanting to try making a pizza from scratch (including the dough and the sauce) for a while now. Since the red peppers at the market were looking so good I decided to go with a grilled chicken and roasted red pepper with asiago cheese pizza. This is one of my favorite pizza topping combinations. The dough turned out pretty good. It was crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. The pizza sauce was a bit plain... I will have to try playing around with it. I did not end up forming a very good circle with the dough but that did not affect the flavour. It was pretty good. I think I will be making my own pizzas from now on rather than getting them from a store. And there are so many topping combinations to explore!

Ingredients:
1 pizza dough
1 cup pizza sauce (more or less as desired)
1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
1 chicken breast (grilled and sliced into bite sized pieces)
1 roasted red pepper (sliced)
1/2 cup asiago cheese (grated)

Directions:
1. Place the pizza sauce on the pizza dough.
2. Spread the mozzarella cheese cheese on top.
3. Place the chicken and roasted red peppers on.
4. Top with the asiago cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.

Similar Recipes:
Shrimp Scampi Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment