ADS

Tilapia Baked in Salsa Verde

Tilapia Baked in Salsa Verde

I have been meaning to try tilapia for a while now. I have pan fried fish before; I have broiled fish before; but I have never baked fish before. I have heard of baking chicken in salsa so I thought that I would try baking the tilapia in some of the leftover salsa verde. Baking the tilapia in the salsa kept the fish really soft and moist. The tilapia was pretty good and the salsa verde added a nice flavour to the dish. A really quick and tasty meal.

Ingredients:
1 tilapia fillet
1/4 cup salsa verde

Directions:
1. Rinse the tilapia fillet and pat it dry.
2. Place the fillet on a sheet of tin foil and cover with the salsa verde.
3. Fold the tinfoil to seal it and poke some holes in the top with a fork.
4. Bake in a 350F preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes.

Similar Recipes:
Tom Yum Baked Tilapia
Turkey Breast in Pipian
Pan Seared Tilapia in Avgolemono Sauce
Sea Bass with Mango and Black Bean Salsa
Tilapia Baked in Tamarind Sauce
Tilapia Baked in Thai Green Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment