ADS

Oven Roasted Zucchini with Mint and Feta

Oven Roasted Zucchini with Mint and Feta


I was going through my photos and came across this one of oven roasted zucchini with lemon, mint and feta that I had a while ago. I first saw it here. I was a bit surprised to see mint in a dish like this and I had to see how it would work. The lemon and feta also sounded pretty good. I roasted the zucchini until it was slightly brown which intensified the flavour and gave it a nice texture. This was a really good dish! The mint worked well in it and I really enjoyed the flavours. I will be making this again when zucchini are back in season.

Ingredients:
1 zucchini (sliced)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon mint (chopped)
salt to taste
1 tablespoon feta (crumbled)

Directions:
1. Toss the zucchini with the oil, lemon juice, mint and salt.
2. Place the zucchini on a baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Bake in a preheated 475F until slightly brown, about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
4. Place the zucchini on a plate and top with the feta.
5. Garnish with some fresh mint and lemon zest if desired.

Similar Recipes:
Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Sticks with Marinara Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment