ADS

Banana and Nutella Crepes

Nutella and Banana Crepes

What a busy week! It seems that I completely missed World Nutella Day. I enjoy nutella but I do not seem to have it all that often. Seeing all of the excellent nutella posts got me to craving some nutella. My favorite way to enjoy nutella is a simple nutella and banana slice sandwich. It seems that I also missed Pancake Tuesday and seeing all of the pancakes and crepes had me craving them as well. I decided to combine the two and made nutella and banana crepes. Crepes are pretty easy to make at home and they are nice and light and so good when they are still warm from the pan. The still warm crepes started to slightly melt the nutella making it even creamier. I think that I have found my new favorite way to enjoy nutella.

I also recently tried adding nutella to oatmeal and really enjoyed it.

Ingredients:
1 freshly made crepe
1 tablespoon nutella
1 banana (sliced)

Directions:
1. Spread the nutella on the crepe, add the banana and enjoy.

Similar Recipes:
Nutella and Banana Sandwich
Strawberry and Nutella Crepes
Mango and Nutella Crepes
Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Crepes
Nutella Stuffed French ToastNutella and Banana Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment