ADS

Orange Chipotle Shrimp

Orange Chipotle Marinated Shrimp

Shrimp is easily one of my favorite foods. They are so good all by themselves but it is also really easy to add a ton of flavour to them. I bookmarked this recipe for chipotle and orange marinated shrimp while ago when I saw it on the food network. I really like the sound of the smoky and spicy chipotle with orange marinade. I was cleaning out my fridge when I found some leftover chipotles in adobo sauce and I knew that I was going to use them to make this dish. They were super simple to make, just marinate the prawns and grill/fry for a few minutes. They were really tasty!

Ingredients:
1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 orange juice and zest
1 tablespoon chipotles chilies in abode sauce (chopped)
1 tablespoon oil
3 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Marinate the shrimp in the orange juice and zest, chipotles, oil and cilantro for 15+ minutes.
2. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and season with salt and pepper.
3. Skewer the shrimp and grill or fry in a pan for 1-3 minutes per side.

Similar Recipes:
Tequila Lime Shrimp
Amaretto Shrimp
Thai Lemon Shrimp
Chipotle Lime Shrimp
Spicy Orange Shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment