ADS

Coconut Jelly



Coconut Jelly is a popular dessert from Thailand and is very easy to make at home. I didn't think of making them until my last trip back to Malaysia. I saw this recipe on one of my friend's blog, but I have made some adjustment according to my family's liking. The jelly is very refreshing and yummy.




Coconut Jelly

Ingredients

2 Young Coconut
2 Pandanus Leaves
3 to 4 Tbsp Sugar
1 cup of Water
2 tsp Agar-Agar Powder

Method

With a cleaver, open the coconut and reserve the juice. (should have about 2 cups) Remove the coconut flesh and set aside.

Then add the coconut juice, pandanus leaves, sugar and water. Bring it to a boil and cook until the sugar and agar-agar dissolve. Leave them to cool slightly.

Sieve them, and put them in the mould and mix in the coconut flesh. Refrigerate until they are firmer. Serve the coconut jelly cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment