ADS

Maple and Chipotle Roasted Turkey Breast

Maple and Chipotle Roasted Turkey Breast

I had been craving more turkey for a while and I was looking forward to some turkey sandwiches so I decided to do a turkey dinner for the holidays. I did not want it to just be the same old thing though so I went off in search of something new. When I came across this recipe for maple and chipotle turkey breasts I knew that I had found what I was looking for. I really liked the sound the smoky chipotles mixed with the sweet maple syrup. I wanted to have some leftovers so this time I picked up a larger 5 pound turkey breast with bone and skin on. The turkey was easy to make though, you did have to keep brushing the turkey with the maple and chipotle glaze so it took a bit of effort. The turkey turned out nice and moist and tender and tasty! One good thing about cooking turkey like this is that the glaze drips down into the juices that are used for making gravy. With the maple and chipotle glaze in the turkey drippings the gravy turned out really well! It was hot and smokey with a hint of sweetness and it went really well with the turkey. I am now looking forward the leftover turkey sandwiches tomorrow.

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment