ADS

Parmesan and Sage Roasted Turkey Breast

Parmesan and Sage Roasted Turkey Breast

This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and I would like to take the opportunity to wish everyone that is celebrating a Happy Thanksgiving!!

It had been a long time since I last had roast turkey dinner so there was no doubt at all that that would be on the menu this Thanksgiving. The only question was; What kind of roast turkey? I was all set to do a simple herbed roast turkey when I came across this recipe for a parmesan and sage roasted turkey on myrecipes that sounded really good. Of course sage would go great with the turkey but I was interested to see how the parmigiano reggiano would work on a roasted turkey. One of the things that I liked about this recipe is the attention that is paid to the gravy from the start including adding vegetables to the roasting pan simply to flavour the turkey drippings for the gravy.

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment