ADS

Medjool Date Pecan Pie

Medjool Date Pecan Pie

I came across medjool dates for the first time last year and since it was the first time that I had seen them I only picked up a few. They were so good! I ran back to the grocery store but alas, they were all gone. Since then I have been impatiently awaiting their return and when I came across some recently I picked up a ton of them immediatly! I used the first of them in the pomegranate and date lamb tagine and I knew that the next thing that I would make was this medjool date pecan pie that I had come across on The Cooking Photographer which sounded so amazingly good! You just cannot go wrong when you start with an already great pecan pie and then you add the soft and sweet medjool dates!

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment