ADS

Pineapple Dak Bulgogi Burrito (Korean Spicy Pineapple BBQ Chicken Burrito)

Pineapple Dak Bulgogi Burrito (Korean Spicy Pineapple BBQ Chicken Burrito)

You knew this was coming. :) I made a really large batch of the pineapple dak bulgogi (Korean pineapple BBQ chicken) because I wanted to have enough leftovers to try it out in all of my favorite Mexican style dishes and up next was burritos. For these burritos, I start with large, 10 inch, tortillas and I proceed to stuff them with as many good things as I possibly can. In addition to the pineapple dak bulgogi I filled these burritos with cilantro and lime rice and black beans for a healthy and filling base and then I added a bit more heat in the form of some Korean style salsa roja and following that I added some vegetable freshness with onion and cilantro relish and shredded romaine in a Korean sesame vinaigrette and I finished them off with some jack and cheddar cheese. When assembling the burritos I make sure that the cheese is near the edge and then I grill them up and this helps make sure that the cheese melts and gets all nice and ooey and gooey and good. I have to say that these are some of the best burritos that I have had in a while! The sweet, tangy and juicy pineapple really takes them over the edge and makes them great!

Pineapple Dak Bulgogi Burrito (Korean Spicy Pineapple BBQ Chicken Burrito)

(makes 4 servings)
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
4 (10 inch) tortillas
1 pound pineapple dak bulgogi (Korean pineapple BBQ chicken)
1 cup cilantro and lime rice
1 cup black beans
1/4 cup Korean style salsa roja
1 cup onion and cilantro relish
1 cup shredded lettuce in a Korean sesame vinaigrette
1 cup cheddar and jack cheese (grated)

Directions:
1. Assemble burritos and grill if desired.

Similar Recipes:
Korean Spicy BBQ Chicken and Egg Burritos
Korean Short Rib Burrito
Pineapple Dak Bulgogi Tacos (Korean Spicy Pineapple BBQ Chicken Tacos)
Pineapple Dak Bulgogi Sandwich (Korean Spicy Pineapple BBQ Chicken Sandwich)
Corned Beef, Cabbage and Kimchi Burrito

No comments:

Post a Comment