ADS

Back in the Kitchen

Italy

I am back from my whirlwind of adventures in Italy! On my a little under 2 week vacation in Italy I visited Rome, The Vatican, Sorrento, Capri, Venice, Milan and Florence and I had a great time! In addition to having fun, I of course enjoyed a lot of good food! My favourite had to be the Italian style thin crust pizzas and I had more than a few of them while I was there. I also enjoyed a lot of good pastas and I gorged myself on gelato including a surprisingly tasty gorgonzola gelato.

For those that are interested you can see more of my adventures in Italy here:
Italy 2010 Gallery

For all of the Canadians reading this: I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving weekend! I have updated my sidebar to add some ideas for using those Thanksgiving leftovers. More to come on my Thanksgiving meal later on in the week.

Time to get cooking!

Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment