ADS

Pumpkin Dip

Pumpkin Dip

When I was coming up with my Thanksgiving menu the first thing that I started on was an appetizer. I was planning the menu shortly after making the hot cheesy mushroom dip so dips were on my mind and on a whim I thought; Why not a cheesy pumpkin dip? A quick search on the web showed that not only had it been done before, but that it was quite common! This pumpkin dip is pretty simple, consisting of pumpkin puree, cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spices. This pumpkin dip kind of reminds me of a pumpkin cheesecake and as a gingersnap crust is wonderful on a pumpkin cheesecake I was immediately thinking about serving the dip with gingersnap cookies. If you want to keep it a bit healthier, sliced apples also work great.

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment