ADS

Chicken and Mango Curry Salad

Chicken and Mango Curry Salad

I still had some mangos to use up and I remembered seeing this recipe for Chicken and Mango Curry Salad. I still did not have any plain yogurt, so once again I used peach yogurt. I had just picked up a jar of mango chutney and I thought I would try tossing some in. I had some leftover cooked chicken in the fridge so all I really had to do was assemble everything. It took no time at all to make and it tasted great. With a combination of mango mayo and curry how can you go wrong?

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon yogurt
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon mango chutney
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
1 green onion (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste
1 serving chicken (cooked, cut into bite sized pieces)
1 mango (diced)
lettuce

Directions:
1. Mix the mayo, curry powder, mango chutney, cilantro, green onion, salt and pepper.
2. Toss in the chicken and mango.
3. Place the chicken and mango mixture on a bed of lettuce.

More Mango Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment