ADS

Maple Dijon Green Beans

Maple Dijon Green Beans


For the green vegetable for my thanksgiving dinner I went with green beans as I had not had them in a while. Given the developing maple syrup theme I looked for a recipe with maple syrup in it. I found this recipe for maple dijon green beans which sounded pretty good. I would also get the chance to pick up and try some grainy mustard for the first time. This dish was surprisingly good. The sweetness maple syrup counter balanced the strength of the mustard and the tartness of the vinegar. I will definitely be using this recipe again.

Ingredients:
2 servings green beans (cleaned)
1 teaspoon grainy mustard
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Steam the green beans until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
2. Mix everything else in a small bowl.
3. Toss the green beans in the dressing.

Similar Recipes:
Green Beans with Parmesan Bread Crumbs
Maple Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Other Maple Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment