ADS

Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Maple Syrup

Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Maple Syrup


When I was coming up with the meal plan for thanksgiving I new that I wanted to try mashed sweet potatoes. While searching for a tasty recipe for mashed sweet potatoes I came across a recipe with maple syrup in it. Given that I was going to have maple syrup in the main course I thought it would be good to have it in the potatoes as well. These mashed sweet potatoes were pretty good. I was a bit worried that they might be too sweet but they were just about right.

Ingredients:
1 sweet potato
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon maple syrup
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Bake the potato in a preheated 400F oven until soft, about 1 to 1.5 hours.
2. Cut the potato open and scoop out the insides.
3. Add the butter, syrup, salt and pepper to the potatoes and mash.

Similar Recipes:
White Cheddar and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Creamy Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Potatoes au Gratin
Maple Roasted Acorn Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment