ADS

Pan Seared Turkey Breast with Apple and Maple Sauce

Pan Seared Turkey Breast with Apple and Maple Sauce


This weekend was thanksgiving weekend in Canada and today cooked my thanksgiving dinner. I am still a bit intimidated by cooking a full turkey so I stuck with just a turkey breast. Last weekend I picked up some good quality maple syrup and I decided to go with pan seared turkey breasts with apple and maple sauce. This is one of my favorite turkey dinners though I do not remember where I got the recipe from. The turkey goes well with the tartness of the apple and the sweetness of the maple syrup. Normally turkey breasts are pretty big and you need to cut them down to about the size of a chicken breast so that you can cook it all the way through in a pan.

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon oil
2 turkey small breasts
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
1 tart apple (peeled and sliced, granny smith is good)

Directions:
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the turkey and cook until golden brown on both sides.
3. Set the turkey aside.
4. Add the apples, maple syrup and bouillon to the pan and simmer until the apples are tender.

Similar Recipes:
Caramel Apple Pork Chops

Other Maple Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment