ADS

Thai Spicy Peanut Sauce Turkey Burger

Thai Spicy Peanut Sauce Turkey Burger

Shortly after I started food blogging I tried using peanut butter in a savory dish for the first time and I really enjoyed it. Recently, when I came across the concept of a Thai style burger with peanut sauce I knew that I would have to try making some. I wanted to try making the burgers with turkey as I had enjoyed it so much the last time. Since the most important ingredient in these burgers was the peanut sauce I decided to go with the peanut sauce from the moo satay that I had liked so much. I have also been enjoying using fresh herbs in my burgers this summer so I added some green onions and cilantro to these burgers. The spicy peanut burgers came together easily and this time they held together nicely. I served the burgers with even more yummy peanut sauce poured on them. I might have used a little too much peanut sauce as it was dripping all over. The burgers were so moist and tasty that it hardly mattered that they were a little messy. I just can't seem to get enough of that peanut sauce! I wonder what I can use it with next?

Ingredients:
1 pound ground turkey
1/4 cup peanut sauce (or your favorite store bought brand)
1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
1 egg
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup peanut sauce (or your favorite store bought brand)
buns
lettuce
tomatoes

Directions:
1. Mix the turkey, peanut sauce, green onions, cilantro, egg, and bread crumbs in a large bowl.
2. Form 4 patties and place on a broiling pan.
3. Broil until cooked, about 10-15 minutes flipping once in the middle.
4. Assemble the burger, pouring some peanut sauce onto the patty in the bun.

Similar Recipes:
Chicken Satay Burgers
Curried Chicken Burger
Salsa Verde Turkey Burger
Bulgogi Burgers
Greek Lamb Burger
Burgers Smothered in a Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Blue Cheese Sauce
Thai Peanut Pork Noodle Saute
Thai Curried Zucchini Fritters with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
Chicken Satay Quesadillas with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
Banh Mi Burgers with Vietnamese Caramel BBQ Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment