ADS

Shrimp Linguine in a Tomato and White Wine Sauce

Shrimp Linguine in a Tomato and White Wine Sauce

Over the last while I have really enjoyed a number of Greek shrimp and tomato dishes such as shrimp saganaki. More recently I came across another one in the form of a shrimp pasta on Kalofagas and it quickly made it to my meal plan. This recipe is really easy to make and you can tell that it will taste great just by looking at the ingredients list. The tomato sauce is a pretty simple one consisting of onions, garlic, some white wine, the tomatoes, oregano, and of course lots of fresh herbs. This pasta would be perfect to make with fresh ripe tomatoes were they in season but in the middle of winter canned tomatoes worked well. I had high hopes for this dish and it did not disappoint! The shrimp pasta in the tomato sauce was so good! Given that all of the recipes that this one reminded me of added feta to the shrimp and tomato sauce combo, I could not resist topping the pasta with some crumbled feta.

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment