ADS

Watermelon and Feta Salad

Watermelon and Feta Salad

When I was at the market this morning I saw some yellow watermelons that looked pretty tasty. I don't normally get watermelons because I walk to get my groceries and a watermelon is a little heavy to carry home. My walk home from the farmers market takes about 30 minutes so I would normally pass on getting a watermelon. But, I remembered seeing this post on watermelon and feta. The idea of feta and watermelon together intrigued me enough to pick up a melon and carry it home. I was having problems cutting the watermelon into perfect squares so I decided to just cut it into chunks. I crumbled the feta and tossed it and the melon together in a bowl. I also added some basil. It was pretty good. The salty and dry feta really contrasts nicely with the sweet and wet watermelon. I think that mint would also go really well in this.

Similar Recipes:
Melon and Feta Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment