ADS

Green Beans in Butter and Lemon with Parmigiano Reggiano

Green Beans in Butter and Lemon with Parmigiano Reggiano


I had some green beans and I was wondering what to do with them. I was looking in my fridge for ideas and I came across a lemon. I thought that I would fry the green beans in butter and add some lemon juice. It was pretty good. I really like butter and lemon. I imagine that a simple butter and lemon sauce would go well on a lot of vegetables. This is a pretty quick and easy side dish.

Ingredients:
1/2 pound green beans (cleaned and trimmed)
1/2 tablespoon butter
juice from 1/2 lemon
zest from 1/2 lemon (optional)
1 tablespoon Parmigiano Reggiano (optional)

Directions:
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Add the green beans and saute until al dente.
3. Add the lemon juice and toss.
4. Garnish with the lemon zest and parmigiano reggiano if desired

Similar Recipes:
Green Beans in Tahini and Yogurt Dressing
Green Beans with Parmesan Bread Crumbs
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment