ADS

Panang Moo Yang (Curried Pork Chops)

Panang Moo Yang (Curried Pork Chops)


I pulled some of the panang curry paste that I made a while ago out of the freezer. I had frozen some of it in individual serving sizes for easy use in the future. This time I made a panang curried pork chop from The Big Book of Thai Curries. I was interested in seeing how the spicy, peanut curry paste would work with honey as a marinade. This dish was pretty easy, just marinate the meat and bake it in the oven. I served the pork chops on rice with lime wedges. The pork was full of flavour, crispy on the edges and juicy on the inside. The sweetness of the honey went well with the panang curry. The curry paste was still aromatic and flavourful even after being frozen.

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon panang curry paste
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 pound pork chops

Directions:
1. Mix the oil, panang curry paste, soy sauce and honey in a bowl.
2. Place the mixture in a ziplock bag along with the pork and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour to a overnight.
3.Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown, about 30-50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment