ADS

Roasted Cauliflower

Roasted Cauliflower

I had heard a lot about roasted cauliflower and how good it was. I had even heard it compared with popcorn. (Perhaps that is because it looks a little like popcorn. I had always just chalked it up as a way to try to get kids to eat healthier.) When I made my roasted cauliflower and red pepper soup I made sure to try some of the roasted cauliflower and it was pretty good. Good enough to get another head of cauliflower and roast it up to snack on. I enjoyed it by itself but I imagine that it would be good with dukkah or curry powder, or even dipped in hummus.

Ingredients:
1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper

Directions:
1. Toss the cauliflower florets in the olive oil with the salt and pepper.
2. Arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer in a baking dish.
3. Roast the cauliflower in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.

Use in:
Creamy Mushroom and Roasted Cauliflower Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment