ADS

Turkey, Cranberry and Blue Cheese Wrap

Turkey, Cranberry and Blue Cheese Wraps

So far this last weekend of the holiday block has been a busy one. Luckily I still have some leftovers to make some quick meals. Over the holidays I came across a cranberry blue cheese that I really enjoyed and I was thinking that I would like to try combining some of the leftover cranberry sauce with blue cheese. I remembered seeing a cranberry, blue cheese and turkey wraps a while ago that sounded nice. The wraps were nice a quick to assemble and tasted great. The cranberry and blue cheese combo was just as good with cranberry sauce it was in the cheese that I had tried. I really liked how the sweet and tart cranberry sauce worked with the tangy blue cheese and the turkey fit in perfectly as well.

Ingredients:
1 large tortilla
1 handful lettuce
1 handful turkey (cooked and shredded)
1 handful blue cheese
1 tablespoon cranberry sauce

Directions:
1. Assemble wrap.

Similar Recipes:
Turkey and Cranberry Quesadillas
Turkey Sandwich with Cranberry Sauce
Turkey and Cranberry Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment