ADS

Pumpkin Pie French Toast

Pumpkin Pie French Toast
Follow Me on Pinterest

Do you have some pumpkin leftover after Halloween? How about using it to make a pumpkin pie? Before you set into making that pumpkin pie, how about some pumpkin pie french toast for a nice relaxing brunch after all of that Halloween partying last night? When I came across the concept of pumpkin french toast on Recipe Girl recently I knew that I would have to make it while I had some fresh in season pumpkin on hand and the morning after Halloween seemed like the perfect time. French toast is pretty easy to make and always good! It is a really nice weekend breakfast or brunch treat when you have a bit more time in the morning. This french toast of course includes some pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spices in the batter to give it the pumpkin pie flavours. I served my pumpkin pie french drenched in maple syrup with a side of crumbs of the gingersnap crust that I used in my pumpkin pie for a topping. (You can just make the crust, bake it until golden brown, let it cool and crumble it.)

Read the recipe »

No comments:

Post a Comment